The boundaries of the Association are Island Park Ave. to the west, Holland Ave. to the east, and Scott St. to the north and the Queensway to the south.
- To act as a community spokesperson in promoting and protecting the interests of the community with respect to all aspects of the planning and future development of Wellington Village.
- To communicate local news and events of interest to community residents.
- To promote and encourage social/recreational activities in the community.
- To organize public participation in community issues.
- To support programs which provide for the safety of community residents.
- To co-operate with other community groups in the area and in the city.
- To make representation to governments.